Men's Weighted Polo
This is the world's first weighted polo.
We took the classic polo and modernized it. No, we revolutionized it. Each arm uses the KILOGEAR Steady Weight System and has the capacity to wear (3) three KILOGEAR Steady weights single loaded or six Steady weights double stacked per arm.
You need to add weights to your configuration. KILOGEAR tops and bottoms start off "empty". Why, you ask? Well, what if you want to purchase two shirts? Our weights are removable, so you only need one set of weights. OR, what if you already own the weights! Once you own the weights, you can plug them into other garments! If you want to get more, we won't stop you. You need to add weights.See below weight configuration recommendations.
- Uses the KILOGEAR Steady weights. Each arm can wear three .25LB Steady weights per arm single stacked. You can double stack the weights during low-impact activities.
- Minimal seams to reduce chafe.
- 4-way stretch allows for fluid movements.
- Durable, premium, sweat-wicking yarns make the fabric breathable and comfortable so you can wear under your shorts, pants or joggers.
4 Pack Steady weights = 2 weights per arm
6 Pack Steady weights = 3 weights per arm
8 Pack Steady weights = 4 weights per arm (1LB per arm)
To wear more weight, purchase additional packs of two and double stack.
- 79% Recycled Polyester and 21% Spandex
- Remove weights to wash
- Machine was in cold water with like colors. Do not, we repeat, do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- We recommend NOT tumbling dry, but to hang dry. We know most people don't have time for that, so if you must, tumble dry on low, BUT, do not use dryer sheets.
- Finally, do not iron.